All-round jacket in recycled polyester and organic cotton with a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. This jacket is an true classic and a Mini Rodini favorite that can be used both on the playground and when strolling the city streets. Features include:
● Inside zip cover for extra wind protection and fold over at the top protect the chin from pinching
● Snap buttons on the placket
● Patch pockets at front with flaps and snap button closing
● Ribbed cuffs and collar insert
● Detachable hood
● Faux leather panda patch matching the zip slider
● Shell fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 3000 mm water columns
Composition: Shell is 65% recycled polyester , 35% organic cotton - Lining is 100% recycled polyester satin
This jacket has BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent coating . In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The jacket is GRS certified, which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and involves rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
A Mini Rodini pico is our go to jacket and we love it in bold black.